1. The Menu Bar
- Each category has a drop down menu to assist Navigation around the site.
- All Company and Web information is stored within the “Home” Drop down menu
- All the Products on the Site are stored on the other drop down menus.
- Please be aware that the products on the site represent only a small amount of the 5500 within our database.
- Our trained Sales Staff can also source Special Items to suit your requirements.
- The Depot Links on the Top Right hand corner of the page show Addresses and opening times.
Click the Red Marker, enter your postcode to generate a route to the depot location.
2. The site can generate a Shopping Basket, which is emailed to our dedicated sales team for pricing.
Navigate the site until you find the required product group, a key word search is available.
- Type your query and Search
- Click the link “Go to Table”
- Type in the required Quantity and Press add.
- Adding Timber Lengths, these can be specified where you see the option; Show /Hide Lengths
There is a link, click to enter individual timber tally.
Press add to update the shopping basket.
- There are now lines in the basket.
- If that is the only item you require click the Basket button.
- Fill in your details giving as much information as possible so we may issue your quote quickly.
3. The Home Page Links:
- For Access to our Heavyside site and on-line tool ordering use the links at the base of the page.